Directions to Hideaway Cove Poipu Beach, 2307 Nalo Road, Poipu Beach, HI 96756
Aloha and welcome to Kauai!
- Beginning at the Lihue airport, go straight through the stop light onto Highway 570 (Ahukini Road) and follow this road until it ends.
- Turn left onto Highway 56 (Kuhio Highway) and drive through the town of Lihue until you reach another stop light at the junction with Highway 50 (Kaumualii Highway).
- Continue straight onto Highway 50 and keep on this road past Kakui Grove Shopping Center on your left (Costco is also located here). Pass Kilohana and the Kauai Community College on your right. Drive approximately 6 miles.
- Just after you pass the large green highway sign that says Waimea 16, Koloa 3, Poipu 6, turn left towards Koloa and Poipu onto Highway 520. Go through the "tree tunnel" and continue following this road until it ends in the town of Koloa, 3 miles later.
- Turn right onto Koloa Road. Drive one block.
- Turn left onto Poipu Road at the Chevron station. You will continue on this road for 2.4 miles, following the signs to Poipu. You will pass a large lava wall on your right that says, "Welcome to Poipu Beach", then the Sheraton Kauai on your right and then the Poipu Shopping Village on your left.
- A small green sign on the right points to Poipu Beach. Just past the sign turn right onto Hoowili Road. The road ends one long block later at Poipu Beach Park.
- Turn left onto Hoone Road and go past Brennecke's Restaurant on your left. Continue along this oceanfront road. Nalo Road will be the third street past Brennecke’s on your left. You'll see signs for Nihi Kai Villas Resort and Casa Di Amici restaurant on your left.
- Turn left onto Nalo Road. After a block, the road curves right and winds past the restaurant. The next property after the restaurant is the 2307 building where the Oceanview, Aloha, Royal Palm, and Beachcomber are located. Park in front of the building in the reserved spaces provided.
- Just past the 2307 building is the 2315 building. Parking for the Sea Breeze is at the end of the driveway on the grasscrete to the far right. Parking for the Coral and Dolphin is at the front of the property. You may drive up the driveway to unload luggage and groceries, however please park back down at the street. Mahalo. In the unlikely event you cannot locate the property, please call us at 635-8785. We'll be happy to assist you. Map of the Entire Island (click to enlarge)